Saturday, January 12, 2013

Recipe of the Week - Chicken Fried Steak




Chicken Fried Steak is one of Ayden's most favorite meals.  Surrounded by mashed potatoes and drowning in gravy...yummy!  But this mommy knows that it's not exactly considered healthy.  Nope.  Not at all.  Not wanting to deprive my baby of this cherished cuisine during my quest to live a healthier lifestyle in 2013, I consulted Weight Watchers eTools hoping I would find something...ANYTHING...that came close. Well let me tell you!  Not only did I find something to try,  but it was a huge hit with Ayden.  I believe the exact words out of his mouth were "Mommy!  This is even better than Cracker Barrel.".   Served with some Green Giant Mediterranean Veggies, we voted this recipe a keeper.  The full recipe is posted to the left under Favorite Weight Watchers Recipes.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment