Friday, January 18, 2013

Did you know....

  1. I'm really, really, really scared of spiders.
  2. I love purses.  I buy a new one every season and then store the old ones in a couple of boxes in the attic.  I've never reused a purse...
  3. My hair is longer now than it's ever been.  This isn't exactly a preference on my part but the inability to find 3 spare hours for a cut and highlights.
  4. When I become "obsessed" with something it tends to take over my life completely.  I managed to watch 2 1/2 seasons of Downton Abbey in only 3 days and after becoming addicted to Pretty Little Liars I had to read all of the books. 
  5. I don't mind sorting, washing and folding laundry.  I have a problem with putting it away.
  6. Overcomitting is one of my worst habits.  I'm slowly starting to say no to things but it takes me forever to get over the guilt. 
  7. My mom is my best friend. 
  8. Seeing my daughter in pig tails makes me melt. 
  9. I only close the blinds in our bedrooms...and only when it's time for bed and then open them back up as soon as we're awake.  Closed window treatments make me feel claustrophobic.
  10. I love the color black.
  11. I dance to Kelly Clarkston's "Stronger" CD when steam cleaning our carpets. 
  12. Procrastination should seriously be my middle name.  What was my mother thinking when she chose Elizabeth instead??
  13. I love to cook but only in a clean kitchen.  Unfortunately I haven't cooked a real meal in 3 days.  Oy!
  14. I see myself as a work in process... there's always room for improvement.
  15. Target is one of my many weaknesses.  Seriously, can you go in there and spend under $100???  If so, please share your secrets with me!
  16. Gummy bears, Easy Cheese, light string cheese, cheddar & sour cream chips, scrapbook supplies and my childrens' cheeks are just a few more of my weaknesses.
  17. I love going to the chiropractor. 
  18. I truly believe that vacations without my children are very important.  I always come back a much better mother...at least for a week or two. 
  19. When I was pregnant with Ayden, I picked a HUGE fight with Jason because he didn't get up to purchase the milk I asked for within 3 seconds of me asking.  Nine years later, he still judges how important something is to me by asking "Is this like the milk thing?".  I guess it made an impression.
  20. What in the world do  they put in the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos???
  21. I have to have the fan on in our bedroom in order to sleep.  This is a serious issue when traveling. 
  22. My favorite vacation is our annual sailing trip with my parents.  I can wear the same clothes for a week and no one will care. 
  23. All three of our dogs sleep in bed with us.  There is barely enough room for me and Jason. 
  24. I have a weakness for my middle child. 
  25. I am the luckiest girl alive.  I have an amazing husband and three beautiful babies who love me despite all of my issues.  When we're all together, my world is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment